The Office of Health Practitioner Registration Boards counter hours are 9.00am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
It is Queensland Government policy that couriers will not be accepted and courier parcels will not be received in the Office on day of delivery but will be redirected to Decipha first.
Health practitioner registration Boards
The OHPRB assists the Boards registering the following professions: dental technicians and speech pathologists. Specific contact details for matters relating to the Registration Services and the Board Support areas may be found under Contact us at each Board’s website listed at Registration Boards (above).
Complaints and HAM Program
|Telephone||07 3234 0713|
|Fax||07 3225 2527|
|Email (HAM Program)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Telephone||07 3234 0143 (Human resources)|
|07 3234 0044 (Finance)|
|07 3235 4170 (Information technology)|
|07 3235 4170 (Records management)|
|Fax||07 3225 2527|
|Contact relevant program area by telephone for information|
Right to Information and Information Privacy
|Telephone||07 3234 0143|
Complaints about OHPRB employees
Lodging a complaint
If your complaint is about a health practitioner, for further information please go to Complaints
If you are dissatisfied with an aspect of an OHPRB employee’s service or conduct, you can make a complaint.
Complaints can be lodged by any person who has had contact with the OHPRB about any aspect of service provided by, or the conduct of, an OHPRB employee.
Complaints should be made in writing to the Executive Officer, Office of Health Practitioner Registration Boards, GPO Box 2438, BRISBANE QLD 4001 or by fax to (07) 3225 2527.
A written complaint should include:
- Your name and address (for representatives, name of complainant and why they are unable to make a complaint)
- The employee's name
- Date(s) of the occurrence of the event(s) you wish to complain about
- Details of the complaint
- Names and addresses of any witnesses
- Copies of relevant documents
- Your desired result
- Any special needs such as help with English
The OHPRB is committed to keeping information received confidential as far as possible.
What Happens With Your Complaint
- Your complaint will be dealt with confidentially and will only be discussed with the people directly involved.
- You will receive an acknowledgement of your complaint within five days of the OHPRB receiving it.
- Your complaint will be dealt with as quickly as possible and the OHPRB will keep you informed about progress.
- You will be advised of any action taken regarding your complaint.
The OHPRB's Management of Service Complaints Policy is available here